Upcoming Group Coaching (6 sessions)
- Dates: 5, 12, 19, 26 June, 3 & 10 July (Every Wednesday)
(For any session you miss out, there’ll be a make-up session arranged in your convenience.)
- Time: 7pm – 8:30pm
- Group size: 4-6 participants
- Venue: our office in town
- Investment: $1,520. $1,380 before 25 May.
Can be made via bank transfer,check and credit card online payment. Payment information will be displayed when you click Registration below.
- Click to register: Registration
What will you discover?
(for both Group Coaching & One-on-One Coaching)
- Improve your vocal image to sound more polished, professional, and powerful
- Project a clear, confident, and credible voice
- Develop a fuller, richer, more resonant and more mature voice
- Find your optimum pitch and signature voice
- Say goodbye to soft-spoken, squeaky, and immature voice
- Eliminate nasality and be taken seriously
- Increase your volume properly without shouting
- Control your speaking speed
- Speak with life and color and overcome monotone so as to keep your listeners engaged
- Speak with authority and command respect
- Reduce tension in every part of you
- Deep Breathing techniques to produce a quality voice
- Speak for hours without feeling hoarse
- Gain new insights about yourself in discovering your voice
- Enneagram & Voice in-depth: How to use Voice to achieve breakthroughs based on your Enneagram type
Cynthia’s clients are leaders and professionals from the following companies, to name a few:
Cynthia has worked with clients from various nationalities, including:
Hear successful stories from Cynthia’s clients:
“Cynthia is able to explain very clearly & calmly what is needed to improve on my breath. Two things became quite evident to me throughout the sessions:
1) the importance of your breathing technique on how you feel;
2) How easy it is to make significant progress in improving my breathing technique with Cynthia’s guidance.
Everyone who agrees that the way we breathe has a major impact on how we feel and perform should consider the coaching with Cynthia.” – Kees Stout, Managing Director, EFG Bank
“Cynthia is able to identify my areas of improvement. She is patient to guide me through the sessions and have me see the improvement I wanted. I can feel the voice after the sessions is more powerful and gave me a sense of higher confidence in leading people.” – David Ng, Vice President, SingTel
“Cynthia is very professional and communicates well. Her voice control is astounding. The sessions equipped me with the ability to calm down during hectic moments. It raised my awareness of how to relax and focus on breathing correctly and effectively, realizing to master simple technique of breathing all the way to and from the abdomen is ever so challenging.” – Pam Hu, Director of Quality Service, Media Development Authority
“The fundamental changes that I had experienced is on the way that I breathe and project my voice. Cynthia had also shared many tips on how to conduct presentation and make my presence felt.
In my personal life, I felt that the other parties are more engaged with me during conversation. This is possible because of expressing the meaning of the words with feeling. In my professional life, the skill that I had learned from Cynthia is definite helpful in my presentation. I was just hoping that I had started this course earlier.
“The sessions helped me sound cleaner. I also learned how to find my optimum pitch. The transformations will help me in my further career advancement as how you speak forms people’s reflection on your capability. Personally, I will also feel more confident as I learned to make my voice stronger.
Cynthia tailored her program based on my needs and progress. She also makes me feel at ease in her sessions. She could identify the specific details where I could improve and frequent revisions to make the change lasting. Thank you Cynthia for your help!” – Victor Lesmana, Product Manager, IBM
“The greatest benefits are that I learned how to overcome quivering in my voice and how to have a more mature and authoritative voice. It’ll help me convey my message to clients in a more credible manner. Cynthia is very focused during coaching sessions. She’s knowledgeable and approachable. It’s great learning from her.” – Ms. Mok, Financial Analyst
One-on-One Voice Coaching is available.
- Duration: Each session is 1 hour based on your schedule. Number of sessions depends on your voice condition and personal needs.
- Venue: At our office in town or at your selected location.
- Program Details: Same as Group Coaching. Click up to see the details.
- Tel: (65) 8318-8256
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, fill out the contact form below.
- You’ll receive our reply within two working days.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your seat will not be confirmed until full payment is received.
- Early bird fees only apply if payment is RECEIVED by the early bird deadline.
- Refunds will not be made after registration has been confirmed.
- If a participant has to withdraw after confirmation, companies and individuals may transfer their registration to a substitute or the next batch.
- Private make-up lessons are not allowed if the participant misses 2 sessions and above.
- CONNECTING2SUCCESSINTERNATIONAL reserves the right to make changes to the course schedule and venue if necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.